HOW WE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT
Here at The Healthy Juice Company we have a profound respect for nature and the planet on which we live. We strive to provide our customers not only with the best quality juice for their overall well-being but also to be as environmentally friendly as possible whilst doing so.
- Our vegetable washing water is reused to water surrounding gardens
- Our juicing pulp is sent to an anaerobic facility where it is used to produce energy – it never goes to landfill
- Our fruit and vegetable packaging and boxes are reused where possible and recycled when not
- We use only organic produce which is kind to wildlife and the environment
- Our packaging was selected for its natural material, recycled content and re-usable and recyclable abilities
- All of our juices are made to order which ensures we have zero waste
- We collect our used bottles and packaging from our juice cleanse customers and retailers for re-use
We encourage everyone who buys a bottle of juice or a juice cleanse from The Healthy Juice Company to return their bottles and/or packaging for re-use.
Why do we use glass bottles?
|% of recycled material||Is it recyclable?||Is it reusable?|
|Bottle separators inside box||100%||100%||Yes|
(The sheep had it first!)
|The wool is compostable, sustainable, recyclable and biodegradable||Yes|
|Straws made with beeswax||Compostable and recyclable||No|
FSC managed sustainable forests
|100%||100%||Yes for writing notes on the other side|